Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
6833 Quail Hill Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92603
- With a passion for client satisfaction, Donna Legan is a seasoned real estate professional specializing in Orange County properties. From Irvine to North County, and throughout the beach cites, Donna has successfully helped buyers and sellers achieve their objectives in all market conditions.
- Donna's proven success and achievement on behalf of both sellers and buyers has been rewarded by Coldwell Banker most recently for the 4th year in a row with membership in the International Diamond Society, confirming her being in the top 11% of all Coldwell Banker professionals world-wide.
- A testament to her client's satisfaction, Donna's business is substantially based on referrals, and she has represented clients in as many as six individual transactions.
- As a seller's representative, Donna brings an extensive palette of marketing tools to position and expose a property to the widest possible range of agents and buyers, through the various mediums of professional photography, video, internet exposure and industry networking.
- When representing a buyer, her in-depth knowledge of all areas of Orange County enables her to target properties in specific sub-markets to satify the most discriminating of purchasers.
- Donna has extensive experience in all facets of residential real estate, and has earned the respect tof her colleagues in the industry for her professionalism integrity, negotiating fairness, and ability to bring both sides together to "close the deal".
- Donna holds a Bachelor of Arts in finance and accounting from Rutgers University. She is married, with two children, and an avid reader who enjoys the outdoors hiking and horseback riding. The family resides in Orange County.
Testimonials from Satisfied Clients:
From Kurt & Jennifer L, Lake Forest home-buyers: "We put our trust in Donna and you should too! Having relocated several times around the Midwest with our company, our time frame is usually short (1-3) days to locate a suitable home and complete the purchase. As many of you moving to SoCal know (or will find out), finding the right property at the right price in this market is a daunting task and for many will be the largest purchase you will ever make. Donna guided us through the entire process and established our trust early in our relationship. Her knowledge of the area is extensive, and she quickly picked up our preferences and tailored her search to what we were looking for. We put so much trust in her that we put an offer on a property sight unseen, going solely on her word and some photos. She was extremely responsive, provided sound advice and even helped us find temporary living while we completed our search. After 4 months of looking, and offers submitted on 8 different properties, Donna finally found us "the one" and we closed our sale flawlessly. There is a reason Donna has achieve Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society status six times, give her a call and find out for yourself!"
From Patrick & Vickie S., Irvine home-buyers and home-sellers: "Having lived all over the country, we have worked with several real estate agents and have found Donna Legan to be the most informed and results-driven Realtor. She is a consummate professional who not only gets positive results, but does so efficiently and pro actively. Whether you are first-timer and need a little hand-holding, or are an experienced home buyer, you simply need to surround yourself with highly competent and successful people-especially in an ultra-competitive market such as Orange County. With Donna by your side, you will feel confident that you are represented by the best because she is the best.
From Jason F., Huntington Beach home-seller: "Donna was an absolute pleasure to work with and helpful in so many ways. She handled the selling of my house while I was busy with a move to another state. I had never gone through selling a house before, so imagine how stressed I was knowing that I wouldn't even be in the same city during the process, let alone the same state. Donna was AWESOME!!! She held open houses, fielded offers, and put up with my millions of questions. With her help and knowledge, my place was on the market for less than a week, and sold over asking. I highly, highly recommend Donna to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. She was great for me, and I'm sure she will be for you as well."
From Mickey & Mircea G., Irvine home-buyers: "As we had relocated from Michigan to California, we were eager to find our new home in Orange County. Our plans were put in action once we were fortunate to be referred to Donna Legan, as our Realtor. Donna has helped us in most of the factors that led to our final decision in purchasing our single family residence in the Northpark subdivision of Irvine; from commuting traffic patterns to safety and shopping suburbs and cities of Orange County, form insights in builders history and reputation to fine design and improvements characteristics of each of the houses selected, Donna was instrumental in choosing our new home. Always available to answer all our questions, always objective and straightforward, pointing out pros and cons not easily observed by newcomers, fully understanding from her own experience the major real-estate differences between California and other areas of the country,"
From R.C., Trabuco Canyon home buyer: "Donna helped us to purchase a home that had everything on our wish list in our price range. She had a great eye for details and was able to point out things in properties that we may have missed. A wonderful experience!"
From Shawn King, Orange home-buyer: I would not hesitate to recommend Donna's professional services to anyone who is in the market to sell or buy real estate. Her patience and commitment gave my wife and I great trust in her, which led to the purchase of the perfect home for our family. Her charm and politeness made us feel very comfortable. It was a true pleasure working with her!
International Diamond Society; 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2006, 2004